English Pale Ale Bitter Complete Brewing Kit
This classic English style ale is what is called a ‘real ale’. This beer of course uses the finest British Ale yeast and the British Noble hops (Fuggles and East Kent Goldings). The hops add a mild fruity character, offering a medium to light body without much of a head. An easy drinking beer.
Contains the finest grains, top quality hops from around the world compressed into a pellet form for easy handling and less liquid absorption, and premium yeast. All vacuum sealed to ensure you receive the freshest possible ingredients.
Each recipe pack will make you 12, 330ml bottles of beer*.
- Detailed instruction booklet
- Quick reference guide with notes section
- Freshly milled grains, hops and specialty yeast
- Brewer’s Sugar
- Kettle Finings (a seaweed derivative) which helps to clarify your beer
- 2x no-rinse sanitiser sachets
- 12 printed beer labels
- Brewing Container, designed to block out light from your beer for optimum fermenting and fitted with a dispensing tap so you can bottle directly from your fermenter
- Bottling Wand
- Brew Bag
- Instruction booklet
*bottles not included
Write Your Own Review